The new school year is full swing! You’ve never had a better excuse to add a button maker to your school. Button makers are affordable; they last a lifetime, and will be the buzz in the student activities office. With buttons you can fundraise for your school or class trips, promote your schools sports teams, and raise school spirit!
Think about it!! Try some of these ideas:
- Generate buzz within your school, have a design contest to get students involved. Once the winner has been chosen, make that button available for sale and fundraise for your school!
- Offer custom buttons for parents whose children are doing exceptionally well on a team or in academics. Encourage parental pride!
- Students attending off campus competitions can easily be recognized with your school’s logo on a large button.
- Charge students a small fee for making custom buttons to promote their candidacy while running for student council.
- Make a special line of buttons for the big football game, encourage school spirit, and give a lasting memento from the game for years to come.
- Team up with your favourite local charity, sell buttons to fundraise for them and add your schools moto or mascot to the buttons. It’ll encourage charitable giving while showing the local community you care.
- Buttons make a great keepsake for graduating students; they’ll look back on the pins fondly.
- Give your honor roll students a reward; make a customized button just for them. They will know that are grades important and feel appreciated at the same time!
- Having Staff or Parent volunteers wearing a button can make it easier for others to identify them!
These are just a handful of ideas that you can use…your school’s creativity is the limit.
Button Biz has a great selection of button making systems to suit your school’s needs, check them out here!
Till next time!
– Megan // Bayleaf Buttons